PHCbi medical freezers are equipped with various specifications that enable flexibility and maintain the quality of the samples during preservation such as height-adjustable shelf trays and sealed doors that suppress the leak of cold air. Users can choose the model that meets their specific needs.
The freezer provides effective storage of life-saving vaccines and samples for diagnosis. They can also be used for storage of enzymes for genetic research, as well as culture media, reagents and samples for testing. BHCbi Biomedical freezers are also ideal for industrial aging and temperature tests. As a storage environment, with excellent safety and other easy-to-use features, these freezers offer unsurpassed reliability and functionality.
- Flexible and easy storage by height-adjustable shelf trays
- Maintains the quality of the samples during preservation
- Superior energy conservation by the Improvements in the fan motor (ON/OFF controls) that has led to reduction in power consumption compared to our previous models.
- Height-adjustable shelf trays allow you to adjusts the inside of the chambers according to the size of the samples. By changing the height of the shelf trays, the unit can accommodate chamber containers of various sizes including storage boxes of conventional models.
- Door latch with provision for a padlock for extra protection of samples
- Equipped with separate doors that suppress the leakage of cold air during opening and closing of the doors, and manual defrosting that helps avoid temperature impact on the samples.
- To securely preserve/manage the valuable samples, in addition to a standard-feature door lock, a hole in the latch allows a padlock to be attached.
- Security functions that help protect valuable samples with a temperature control capability that inhibits the change in temperature inside the chamber, and an alarm/security function that prevents errors, the unit maintains the quality of the preserved samples.
- Temperature recorder (optional)
- Front-mounted display/control panel located at convenient height for easy access
- Insulated door with gasket for sample protection and uniformity
- Door frame ‘Hot-line’ and gasket design prevents ice build-up and reduces maintenance.
- Easy disposal of water used for defrosting Even the cumbersome task of disposing water used for defrosting becomes easy with the drainage hose that is attached to the main unit. (Hose is usually stowed away when not in use)
- Four casters and two adjustable levelling feet for easy installation
|External Dimensions (W x D x H)||793 x 770 x 1802 mm|
|Internal Dimensions (W x D x H)||649 x 614 x 1262 mm|
|Net Weight||143 kg|
|Capacity (Aluminium Racks 2” Boxes)||–|
|Capacity (Stainless Steel Racks 2” Boxe)||–|
|Cooling Performance||-30 °C|
|Temperature Setting Range||-18 to -35 °C|
|Temperature Control Range||-20 to -30 °C|
|Controller||Microprocessor, non-volatile memory|
|Refrigeration System||Direct cooling system|
|Insulation Thickness||70 mm|
|Exterior Material||Painted Steel|
|Interior Material||Painted Steel|
|Outer Door Lock||Y|
|Max. Load – Per Shelf||30 kg|
|Max. load – Total||–|
|Vacuum Release Port||–|
|Access Port Position||Back|
|Access Port Diameter||30|
|Casters||4 (2 leveling feet)|
|Noise Level||42 dB [A]|