The MBR-305GR Blood Bank Refrigerator is designed to store 120 pcs of 450ml blood bags by reliable temperature control utilizing PHCbi original technology A special highly efficient compressor designed and developed by PHCbi provides rapid cooling and quiet performance for each model. Ideally suited for whole blood storage with stable and reliable temperature control for various inventory loads.
MBR Blood Bank Refrigerators with a highly efficient compressor that provides superior temperature recovery, rapid cooling and quiet performance for each model. Designed with all the features for blood product preservation such as superior uniformity, microprocessor control, and large flexible storage capacity. Whatever your preservation needs are, PHCbi provides the right equipment to meet your exact needs.
- Stable Temperature Control
- Forced Air Circulation for Enhanced Temperature Stability
- User Friendly Design
- Environmental Friendly
- The Ideal +4°C Environment for Safe & Reliable Storage of Whole Blood
- Roll-out drawers
- Plexiglas inner doors
- Single Door
- Temperature Monitoring Features
- Two thermistor sensors
- MBR series are designed to minimize cold air loss even with frequent door openings.
- Audible and flashing LED visual alarms
- Built-in temperature recorder, standard.
- Unified remote monitoring system for Panasonic Biomedical products (optional)
- Panasonic Data Acquisition Software MTR-2000
- Analogue module required.
|External Dimensions (W x D x H)||600 x 680 x 1835 mm|
|Internal Dimensions (W x D x H)||520 x 490 x 1150 mm|
|Net Weight||147 kg|
|Capacity||120 bags (450ml)|
|Temperature Setting Range||4 °C +/-1.5 °C (AT 35°C)|
|Temperature Recorder||MTR-G04 (Included)|
|Temperature Sensor||2 bottles with thermistor sensor|
|Exterior Material||Baked-on acrylic finish galvanised steel|
|Interior Material||Baked-on acrylic finish galvanised steel|
|Outer Doors||Insulated steel frame with double-layer glass windows|
|Outer Door Lock||1|
|Inner Doors||2 Acrylic|
|Shelves||5 coated hard steel wire shelves|
|Max. Load – Per Shelf/Drawer||20 kg|
|Max. Load – Total||–|
|Access Port Position||left hand side|
|Access Port Diameter||30|
|Temperature chart recorder||included|