A special highly efficient compressor designed and developed by PHCbi provides rapid cooling and quiet performance for each model. Ideally suited for whole blood storage with stable and reliable temperature control for various inventory loads.
MBR Blood Bank Refrigerators with a highly efficient compressor that provides superior temperature recovery, rapid cooling and quiet performance for each model. Designed with all the features for blood product preservation such as superior uniformity, microprocessor control, and large flexible storage capacity. Whatever your preservation needs are, PHCbi provides the right equipment to meet your exact needs.
Especially, MBR-506DH with extra capacity slim offers the most stable temperature accuracy (4oC ± 1oC under ambient temperature 35oC) among PHCbi MBR series.
- Stable Temperature Control
- Forced Air Circulation for Enhanced Temperature Stability
- User Friendly and Large Capacity Design
- Environmental Friendly
- The Ideal +4°C Environment for Safe & Reliable Storage of Whole Blood
- 120 bags of 450 ml Blood Bag Stored (when without baskets)
- Fully Automatic Defrosting
- Temperature Alarms and Safety Device equipped
- Large capacity Blood refrigerator.
- MBR series are designed to minimize cold air loss even with frequent door openings by magnetic door gasket and door catcher with 5 small/split inner doors. The door switch also contributes to minimize impact on temperature warm up by stop fan circulation when the door opened.
- Shelf position adjustable.
- Fluorescent light equipped chamber top inside.
- Temperature maintained defrost designed with thermal sensors and heaters on the evaporator, all under precise microprocessor control.
- The unit maintains temperature setting at 4oC which requires no temperature adjustment.
- Audible and flashing LED visual alarms when power failure (including unplugged power cord, blown fuse etc.), and temperature condition exceeds High (6oC) and Low (2oC) temperature limit.
- Remote alarm terminal equipped
- Built-in temperature recorder, standard.
- Environmentally Friendly for PHCbi MBR series feature commercially-available HCFC-free, HFC refrigerants and HCFC-free insulation.
|External Dimensions (W x D x H)||800 x 832 x 1810 mm|
|Internal Dimensions (W x D x H)||640 x 550 x 1240 mm|
|Net Weight||185 kg|
|Capacity||120 bags (450ml)|
|Temperature Setting Range||4 °C +/-1 °C (AT 35°C)|
|Temperature Recorder||30-day recorder (Included)|
|Exterior Material||Painted steel|
|Interior Material||Stainless steel|
|Outer Doors||Stainless steel with 3-layer pair glass /steel plate, Self closing mechanism|
|Outer Door Lock||1|
|Inner Doors||5 Acrylic|
|Shelves||Coated steel wire shelve x 5|
|Max. Load – Per Shelf/Drawer||–|
|Max. Load – Total||–|
|Access Port Position||left hand side|
|Access Port Diameter||–|
|Noise Level||50 dB (A scale)|
|Temperature chart recorder (MTR-0621LH)||included|