The MLR-352H Climate Chamber has been recognized as an exceptional unit suitable for a wide range of applications. The wide variety of temperatures, humidity and lighting patterns that are essential in research, environmental studies and testing can now be accurately reproduced and controlled.
The microprocessor P.I.D. and refrigeration capacity control minimizes temperature fluctuations and thereby improves temperature control. This allows precise experiments plus energy and electricity savings.
Programming of temperature, light, and humidity can be used for small plants, environmental tests, algae, drosophila, etc. Easy calibration of temperature and humidity can be calibrated easily through the control panel. Small lightweight, high molecular membrane-type humidity sensor also boasts a high degree of accuracy and reproducibility.
Graphic LCD panel with pop-up menu function on control panel provides visual display of operation and allows intuitive operation
- Culture of plant cells, tissues and organs
- Acclimation and rearing of plants
- Incubation and rearing of insects
- Small and lightweight, high-molecular membrane-type humidity sensor also boasts a high degree of accuracy and reproducibility. Of the newest high-molecular membrane type, the humidity sensor accurately measures chamber humidity.
- Operation data of approximately last 2 weeks (6-minute intervals) can be automatically recorded.
- Graphic LCD provides easier operation
- Programmable temperature, lighting and humidity
- Microprocessor PID control and RefrigerationCapacity Control
- Data logging function
|External Dimensions (W x D x H)||760 x 700 x 1835 mm|
|Internal Dimensions (W x D x H)||520 x 490 x 1135 mm|
|Net Weight||235 kg|
|Temperature Control Range & Fluctuation||0 ~ +50 (lamp off) ±0.3 °C|
+10 ~ +50 (lamp on) ±0.3 °C
|Temperature Uniformity||±1 °C (lamp off) |
±2.5 °C (lamp on)
|Humidity Level & Fluctuation||60~90 %RH / LS:0 (15~45ºC) |
55~85 %RH / Lamp On (15~45ºC)
|Light Control Range||Programmable 0 ~ 20000|
|Exterior Material||Painted Steel|
|Interior Material||SS SUS-304|
|Outer Door Lock||N|
|Field Reversible Door||–|
|Shelf Dimensions (W x D x H)||–|
|Max. Load Per Shelf||25 kg|
|Max. Shelf Capacity||100|
|Access Port Position||Ceiling|
|Access Port Diameter||40|
|Out of Temperature Setting||B-R|
|Out of Humidity Setting||V|
|Noise Level||29 dB|