The Cryogenic MDF-C2156VAN Ultra Low Temperature Freezer is Ideally suited for cryogenic and long-term storage in laboratories and no longer use harmful CFC’s to achieve a ultra low temperature of -150ºC. The Cryogenic MDF-C2156VAN is a mechanical cryogenic freezer.
VIP PLUS technology maximizes storage capacity over conventionally insulated models. Whatever your preservation needs are, PHCbi provides the right equipment to meet your exact requirements. PHCbi preservation systems employ advanced technology to insure a high precision temperature environment.
The Cryogenic MDF-C2156VAN utilises binary mixed non-HCFC refrigerants. The new Vacuum Insulation Panels and double door gaskets reduce the power consumption.
Compared to liquid nitrogen systems, Cryogenic MDF-C2156VAN offers the following advantages:
Lower running cost
No occurrence of contamination
- Safe and Convenient Usability.
- Specially designed cascade refrigeration system.
- Standard LN2 backup
- Low operational costs.
- Convenient Control with LCD panel.
- LN2 Cost Savings.
- No liquid supply problems.
- No danger of sudden liquid eruptions.
- Compressors are specifically designed for refrigeration systems that achieve ultra-low temperatures
- VIP PLUS insulation maximizes storage capacity
- Recheargeable battery
- Panasonic patented VIP Plus Vacuum Insulation
- Three levels of cabinet security
- High performance, quiet-running PHCbi-designed refrigeration
- No CFC’s in the by PHCbi developed special mixed Refrigerant
- Enhanced reliability of long-term preservation
- Advanced controlling features
- LED digital display and flat key data entry for accurate temperature setting, confirmation and operation
- Inner cabinet maintains temperature safely below the -130°C
- Ultra-low temperature created by a high-efficiency oil separator
- Special foamed-in-place polyurethane insulation material for maximum cabinet protection
- Microprocessor-controlled filter-clogged check function
- High temperature warning equipment
- Power failure alarm lamp and buzzer
- Remote alarm contact
- Optional liquid nitrogen and CO2 back-up system
External Dimensions (W x D x H) 1730 x 765 x 1010 mm Internal Dimensions (W x D x H) 760 x 495 x 615 mm Volume 231 litres Net Weight 318 kg Capacity (Aluminium Racks 2” Boxes) – Capacity (Stainless Steel Racks 2” Boxe) – Cooling Performance -150 °C Temperature Setting Range -125 ~ -152 °C Temperature Control Range -130 ~ -150 °C Controller Microprocessor, non-volatile memory Display LED Temperature Sensor Pt-1000 Refrigeration System Cascade with auto-cascade low-stage Compressors 1100 W Refrigerant Insulation Material PUF / VIP Plus Insulation Thickness 135 mm Exterior Material Painted steel Interior Material Aluminium Outer Doors/Lid – Outer Door Lock Y Inner Doors/Lid 2 Shelves Max. Load – Per Shelf – Max. Load – Total 207 kg Vacuum Release Port – Access Port 1 Access Port Position left Access Port Diameter 40 Casters 6 (3 leveling feet) Power Failure V-B-R High Temperature V-B-R Low Temperature V-B-R Filter V-B Door Open V-B Power Supply Local Frequency Local Noise Level 51 dB [A]