The PHCbi single beam, dual detector infrared CO2 sensing system offers unprecedented control accuracy and stability by simultaneously measuring sample and reference wavelengths for continuous auto-zero calibration.
The ceramic-based sensor is unaffected by moderate changes in temperature and relative humidity and is linked to the sophisticated P.I.D. microprocessor controller.
- Ultra-fast recovery without overshoot for optimum CO2 control during periods of frequent incubator door openings.
- No moving parts for reliable operation.
- Sensor remains in situ during H2O2 and background UV decontamination.
- Set and actual CO2 levels are displayed on the LCD display.
- A CO2 sample port mounted on the incubator front also permits convenient confirmation of chamber CO2 density.