WALK-IN TESTING CHAMBERS
The range of Environmental Testing chambers offer the ideal solution for temperature and climatic testing, simulation and exposure to weather, temperature changes, humidity testing, accelerated aging and stress testing.
Ideal for research and development studies, quality control, production facilities and material testing. Temperature changing rates can be adjusted to comply with specific testing profiles.
Internal testing volumes from 8000 to 12000 liters.
Easily programmable for different testing simulations that run automatically and are logged by the chambers controller and software.
Common applications include
- ENVIRONMENTAL TESTING
- ELECTRONICS, AUTOMOTIVE, AEROSPACE
- BUILDING MATERIALS, MILITARY EQUIPMENT, MATERIALS IN GENERAL RESEARCH
- QUALITY CONTROL
- PRODUCTION FACILITIES
- The most advanced technology in climate control
- Internal aerodynamic optimisation to ensure uniformity of
- Time saving features with easily configurable testing
programs that can run, start and stop automatically
- Highly resistant stainless steel interior for maximum
durability and easy cleaning
- Flexible interior with height adjustable and removable
stainless steel shelves
- Nonpolluting construction and cooling system
- Compliant with international standards and requirements
EN, IEC, DIN, ISO, NP and UNE
|INTERNAL Dimensions (H x W x D) (MM)||STARTING AT 8000 LITRES (8M³). PLEASE CONSULT BROCHURE OR CONTACT US|
|TEMPERATURE RANGE (ºC)||FROM -20°C, -40°C AND -60°C UP TO 150°C|
|TEMPERATURE STABILITY||± 1.0ºC|
|TEMPERATURE UNIFORMITY||± 0.5°C TO ± 1.5°C|
|HUMIDITY RANGE (% RH)||10 TO 90% RH|
|VOLUME||MULTIPLE VOLUMES, CONTACT US|