The MPR-S163 (former KM-RS16A1E) Pharmaceutical Refrigerator is compact but has a large capacity for reliable storage of pharmaceutical and medical supplies. The Medi-Cool lineup of medical refrigerators that are equipped with advanced cooling and electronic technology to provide precise temperature for the ideal preservation of medical supplies.
Manufactured and distributed by PHCbi, all our Laboratory Refrigerators / Pharmacy Fridges / Vaccine Fridges / lab fridges are designed to meet the most exacting standards required of a specialist laboratory Refrigerator. Effective, reliable temperature control, quiet operation, ease of use and ergonomic design are just a few of the features you can expect as standard from a PHCbi Refrigerator.
PHCbi refrigerators feature commercially available CFC-free, HFC refrigerants and CFC-free insulation.
On July 1, 2006, the RoHS legislation (EU Directive 2002/95/EU) came into effect. RoHS is the restriction of hazardous substances to reduce the amount of pollution to the environment. Toxic substances in electrical equipment such as lead, cadmium, mercury, chromium 6+, pbb and PBDE, which can do serious harm to the environment, have been banned. The MPR Pharmaceutical Refrigerators are compliant with these regulations.
- Superior cooling performance.
- Energy efficient.
- PHCbi refrigerators feature commercially available CFC-free, HFC. refrigerants and CFC-free insulation.
- RoHS Compliant.
- Uniform Storage Unaffected by Ambient Temperature.
- Effective Temperature Control.
- Space Saving Design.
- Self diagnostic functions and parts replacement notifications
- Optional power failure alarm with remote alarm contacts
- Alarm and safety devices
- Ridged wire shelves with zinc plated finish
- Microprocessor temperature control
- Fan-forced air circulation
- Cycle Defrost System
- Digital Temperature Display
- Door Open Alarm
- Adjustable high and low temperature alarm ( +/- 2 ~ +/- 14°C)
- Adjustable door alarm delay time (0 ~ 15 minutes)
- Adjustable auto recovery function of alarm buzzer
|External Dimensions (W x D x H)||800 x 465 x 1090 mm|
|Internal Dimensions (W x D x H)||720 x 300 x 725 mm|
|Net Weight||71 kg|
|Temperature Setting Range||+2 to +14 °C|
|Temperature Control Range||+2 to +14 °C|
|Cooling Method||Forced air circulation|
|Defrost Method||Cyclical defrost (plus forced defrost)|
|Exterior Material||Painted steel|
|Interior Material||Stainless steel|
|Outer Doors||2 sliding doors|
|Outer Door Lock||Y|
|Max. Load – Per Shelf/Drawer||20 kg|
|Max. Load – Total||40 kg|
|Access Port Position||Back|
|Access Port Diameter||30|
|Power Failure||V-B-R (Optional)|
|Noise Level||35 dB [A]|