The Fitoterm 150 CTE2 has two independent chambers in the same chassis. The higher chamber supports heat tests up to +200ºC, with heating by means of electrical heater and air circulation for optimal uniformity.
The lower chamber is for cold tests down to -75ºC, with dynamic ventilation at +/- 2m/s for homogenization and uniformity of the temperature. The temperature shock test is accomplished by the transfer between the two chambers.
Using an electromechanical lift, with a transfer speed of less than 5 seconds, it also incorporates a slowing down mechanical system to eliminate vibrations that might interfere with the test
The temperature shock test chamber FitoTerm 150CTE2, features two independent chambers on the same chassis, with the upper (Hot) chamber –
heated by electric heaters and air circulation – reaching uniform temperatures of 200ºC;
and the lower (Cold) chamber – with dynamic ventilation +/- 2m/s for homogenization and temperature uniformity – reaching cold temperatures down to -75°C.
The temperature shock test is carried out by transferring the test specimens between the two chambers through an electro-mechanical lift, with +/- 5 seconds of transfer time.
Aralab’s evolution of the mechanical lifting system
made possible to eliminate all vibrations on the lifting cradle, making a smooth up and down movement while performing the tests.
- Simple and reliable functioning
- Two independent (Hot / Cold) testing areas connected by electromechanical lift
- Multifunctioning Hot and Cold testing zones can be used independently
- Energy saving technology, temporarily cutting of the Hot or Cold zones when not in use during cycles
- Nonpolluting construction and cooling system
- Equipped with digital touch-screen CLIMAPLUS V controller
- Reduced investment, low maintenance, reliable and accurate performance
- Compliant with international standards and requirements EN, IEC, DIN, ISO, NP and UNE
|INTERNAL Dimensions (H x W x D) (MM)||410 MM X 470 MM X 650 MM|
|EXTERIOR DIMENSIONS (H X W X D) (MM)||2180 MM X 950 MM X 1910 MM|
|INTERNAL VOLUME (LITRES)||125|
|TEMPERATURE RANGE (ºC)||-75°C TO 200°C|
|TEMPERATURE STABILITY||± 0.5ºC|
|TEMPERATURE UNIFORMITY||± 1.0ºC|
|ELECTRICAL CONNECTION||3/N/PE AC 400V 10%; 50HZ|