YAKOS65 Vent-Filtration® Box allows you to filter out chemical vapors inside of a safety cabinet and returns clean air back to the workplace via a unique standalone system.
Built-in an excellent energy efficiency brushless DC blower and widely used filters for most of solvents and chemical. It serves as an air purification system for most of chemical safety cabinet on the market.
Effectively reduce the concentration of chemical solvent vapors inside the cabinet and provide the best protection for laboratory personnel.
Flexible cabinet ventilation for storage of:
- Flammable chemicals
- Paints, ink
- Corrosive chemicals
- Toxic materials
- Capture toxic vapors, odors and smells generated by chemicals stored in a safety or chemical cabinet.
- Protection of chemical inhalation risks.
- Simple and fast installation.
- No exhaust ductwork needed.
- Fits to most of available flammables safety cabinets on the market.
- Extra-low energy consumption of 20 watts.
|Air sampling port||Sampling access to allow the filter saturation to be tested|
|Airflow||60 m3/h (3.54 CFM)|
|Construction||SECC galvanized steel with epoxy powder coating|
|Filter||Active coal filter for most of solvent, organic vapor removal|
|Hose||Stainless steel, 60cm, flexible|
|Power consumption||20 watt|
|Power voltage/Hz||88~264 VAC / 47~63 Hz|
|Shipping kg||20 kg|
|Shipping W*D*H mm||700*460*300 mm|
Pressure gauge(0~25 mmAq)
|3||Flexible duct||60 cm(Ø58mm)|
|4||Duct connector(additive available)||2 pcs(Ø58mm)|
|5||AC power cord||1.2 meter x1|
|6||Active coal filter||2 pcs|